Tuesday, March 30, 2010

evad_K

Kevad on tulekul, veidi klisheelist nerdi huumorit:

I wish I had an Eyedropper to capture the color of your eyes.

Has anybody ever told you that your teeth have perfect kerning?

If you were a logo, it would be for a really premium brand.

I’m just like a global nav; I love to be on top.

Come back to my place and I’ll show you a really naughty way to fill up some negative space.

Would you like to lorem ipsum dolor sit on my lap?

If I went to a stock photography site and typed in the keyword: “sexy”, I bet there’d be a picture of you.

I couldn’t help but notice your eye path went right to my smudge stick.

If I hit Shift + [ will it increase the hardness of your brush?

Just looking at you from across the bar, I could tell you display high Brightness and Vibrance, and have multiple Layers.

You look perfectly put together. Do you display this well in IE?

I like my fonts sans-serif, and you sans-pants.

If you bring the tool, I’ll bring the color palette.

I dig your look and feel.

If you like what you see now, wait’ll you look below the fold.

Let’s “Skip Intro” and just go find a hotel room right now.

When I serve you breakfast in bed tomorrow, would you like your coffee with cream and sugar, or do you prefer it #000?

Do you want to touch my Bézier curves?

What if I told you the fly on my legs opens quicker than a 500kb JPEG file?

Mind if I take you for a usability test?

1 comment: